Monday, July 26, 2010

Softball Champs!!!!

So I have been playing softball with the same team for about 4 years now. Before I started playing softball, I didn't know I would like it so much.

Well this year my team, The Dirtbags, went undefeated. So we won the championship. I dragged Matt to my game, so he could take pictures and help me share in the happy moment. My mom and niece Kasiah also came to watch. It is so funny how much my niece understands about the game.

Matt took some pictures of me playing catcher, hitting, the team with our trophy, and of me and Kasiah together.

Me playing catcher. I also play 2nd base and right field too.

Getting ready to hit.

There goes the ball. (Small green thing that is a blur)


My team posing for a team picture with our trophy.

Champions T-Shirt

Me and Kasiah, who is wearing my champion t-shirt and the team trophy! Yeah, it was a lot of fun and we had some really close and good games.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome that you are having fun playing softball. I think that if I played I might like it too. You are so good with Kasiah all the time. That little girl is just the cutest! Congratulations on taking 1st place... What a great way to end the season. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbie playing softball.. What? Right ON!!!

    ReplyDelete