Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Last Week

Life has been a little busy for Matt and me. Well probably because I make it busy.
Matt and I have been working out together. We have been doing P90x. If you don't know what it is, it is a set of workout videos that kick you into shape. We are doing the Lean Program. You work out 6 days a week for 13 weeks. You also sweat like crazy. I mean sweat dripping off your nose. We have completed 3 weeks of the 13 weeks. 10 weeks to go and hopefully we will be able to see a difference! It makes me really hungry and I crave meat alot, which is odd as I don't like meat. Well in 10 more weeks I will let you know if it is worth it or not.

We also got our car back from being fixed. The car wouldn't go into reverse. Something that you need a car to do, so we had to get it fixed. Well $2000.00 later and the transmission is now fixed. Yeah! I won't have to wake up at 6:00am and have Matt take me to work anymore.

We also got a crib from my sister, Lyndsay, and Matt got it put up yesterday. He tried before, but some of the screws weren't long enough and he needed to fix a couple of things. So we now have a crib up. Before you ask, no prospects on adoption yet. But we are still praying, hoping, and networking as much as possible. We will be watching our niece, Arlee, for a week while her parents go on vacation. It should be interesting as I still have to work and Matt's school starts that week.

I post how it goes or doesn't go! Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. You will be just fine having Arlee I am sure. Hopefully for your sake it is good weather outside. That always makes her happy. I can't wait for the vacation!

    ReplyDelete