Monday, July 26, 2010

Soccer

I get to play soccer every once in a while with my sister Chelsey and people that she knows. The weird thing is I love soccer and have been playing all my life, but have NO friends that play soccer. I had to wait for Chelsey to get out of high school so I could play. I had to wait 5 years actually because she is that much younger than me.

Well I got Matt to come to my game. Notice how I did not saw I got him to come watch my game. He doesn't really like organized sports. Well he brought a chair and his book. At half time, I had to remind him to take pictures of me playing and to stop reading. Now that we were on the opposite end of the field and the opposite side he was siting on, as I like to play left defender. The pictures were the best action shots.

So here are a couple of pictures. Thanks Matt for taking them!


Chelsey and I at half time.


Here is the action shot of me going after the ball.

1 comment:

  1. Wow great pictures to Matt. I didn't even know that he was taking it. So sneeky! Too bad he wasn't at the last game there was plenty of action there... wink wink. I still can't believe that guy, but you were the funniest part. I still laugh when I think about it. Now I guess I will have to wait to play with you!!! Hopefully they will still play the next season. I will be ready to go again next spring. : ) I am so glad that we were able to play together. It is so nice playing with family.
    BTW, have fun with Arlee for the week. I am sure you will enjoy the time with her as much as we will have in Disneyland. Thank you again for watching her for us, we really appreciate it.

    Chels

    ReplyDelete