Monday, October 31, 2016

September 2016 - Random

9-4-2016
It was one of those days. You lock yourself in your room, cuddle up in a blanket, and eat strawberries and cream. Thankfully Matt was home to watch the kids for a couple minutes so I could do this. I felt so sad and not myself.


9-8-2016

Video - Logan open your banana

Pamper time - Getting my hair done before our big trip to Disneyland. 



Kara out on the front porch watching for Tifanie to come, so she can say hi to her before going to bed. 


9-10-2016
Kara reading a book with my mom during Leili's 4th Birthday party..

Kara and Leili - either the best of friends or fighting over everything. We call that sisters.

Logan giving Kara a massage.


Matt's co-worker, Tracy's, last night working with him. She was his best co-worker yet!



9-11-2016
Video - Logan playing "get off the bed"

Logan playing with the balloon that Tracy got for Matt



Hanging out with Logan while Kara was at school.


First raspberries off of our raspberry bushes, Yummy! I can't keep Logan or Kara out of them and I definitely don't blame them for wanting to eat them either.


Video - Kara and Logan playing at Matt's parents. 


We went for a walk with Matt's parents. 




Video - Logan driving a motorcycle


9-12-2016
A thank you card for Matt on his last night working at IMC before vacation and starting at the U of U. 

 Packing for our Disneyland trip. Kara never even noticed my room looked liked this. 

We watched Mason in the morning so my mom could go out to lunch with her sisters. Well, he got to come with me to pick Kara up from school. She was really excited.


Matt thought I was a dork, but I took his picture before he left for his last night for work at IMC hospital. 


9-21-2016
Second little bitty batch of raspberries.

9-22-2016
My friend made too many enchiladas and decided to call us to see if we would like them. We said yes and my kids loved them all the same. 


Playing volleyball at church. I love being able to get out one night a week to act silly, talk, and get some exercise in.  

9-26-2016
Skating Kara home from preschool. She sure loves her dad. 


9-29-2016
Video - Logan and Kara sprinkler running

I let the kids run through the neighbors sprinklers after we got home, just because we could and they wanted to. Great being a mom and deciding to let your kids act like a kid. We then had hot chocolate and marshmallows afterwards. 




No comments:

Post a Comment