Monday, October 31, 2016

9-1-2016 - 9-3-2016 - Us while Matt was at Comic Con.

Comic Con Weekend wasn't the easiest of time for me this year. Mark Hamel came to town and Matt decided he needed/wanted to be at his panel to hear him speak and he got the opportunity to be in a picture with him also. So our usual family afternoon Thursday turned into me being with the kids waiting for Matt. It wasn't ideal but we got through it. I also was quite sad that weekend and not myself, so I called on for some help from my mom and went on a Mom-Daugher date with Kara to dinner and find a backpack.

9-1-2016
Logan and Kara hanging out in the tub. I think I let them become really good prunes as they were playing for about 1 hour.

9-2-2016
I went horse back riding with Jessica. Thankfully my in-laws were able to watch my kids.

9-3-2016
We started the day at Home Depot. Matt was suppose to go with us but was taking a morning nap before Comic Con so I loaded up the kids and went by myself. We ended up running into Kali and Shawn who were just finishing Leili's board project. Kara had fun painting and nailing her white board together. 







Logan wasn't too excited about being buckled in the cart, but we got through it and Kara had fun.





I didn't feel like being at home or by myself with the kids so I called my mom and asked if she would watch Logan while Kara went on a date. We went to the Village Inn by her house and went to Kohls to find a backpack. I though Kara would want a Minnie Mouse backpack, but ended up picking a unicorn with bright hair.








After we got back, we put on PJs and went in the backyard for apples and jumping on the trampoline. 





No comments:

Post a Comment