Sunday, February 28, 2016

Kara's Eye - 10-15-2015

Well as Matt was on his way to work for his first shift back, I was getting the kids ready for bed. Kara had just brushed her teeth and was going to her room from my bathroom, when she tripped and hit her head on the on metal mattress frame. 

I quickly picked her up because she was crying and low and behold there was blood all over her head. My thoughts - "its a head wound and they bleed more than anywhere else, so let see how bad it is." Well I got the blood to stop for a bit and figured, she was going to need stitches. I quickly called our neighbor who luckily was at home and could come over and watch Logan (who I still needed to nurse) but luckily they could just feed him a bottle. 

I was at the doctor's 10 minutes before they were shutting their doors. The PA said no stitches cause it could traumatize Kara and glue would do the same trick. Good PA in my opinion as I hate needles and didn't want to have to hold Kara down. My brave girl. She liked it because she got to have a sucker on the way home. 

10-15-2015 - Waiting for the doctor


10-15-2015 - Just after coming home from the doctor

10-16-2015 - Playing the morning after the doctor

10-17-2015 - Goofying around before she ended up
taking off the glue that afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment