Saturday, July 12, 2014

June 2014

I swam 2 miles for the first time in my life. It took 1 hour and 40 minutes doing the backstroke the whole way without stopping, but I did it!


Evening walk with my mom. Kara and her always seem to be dressed alike. 

Checking out her sunglasses from Katie. Doesn't leave them on too long but loves to play with them for a bit. 



 One night, Kara decided that she wanted to be cuddle before bed. So I of course did, and she ended up falling asleep on me. Loved it!



Matt putting her to bed after picking her up from falling asleep on me. 

Kara and her Dad, or as she calls him "Matt"

Turkey to the rescue. I was having a horrible night and I was able to call up Turkey and we went to a movie. She saved me and Matt and Kara too as all I wanted to do was cry around them. 


 Kara isn't very coordinated and her head has paid the price for it. 


Cousins and a trampoline. Need you say more.



I got to watch my "other girls" dance this year at their recital. Matt had to work, so I went to show our support and love for them. 

Kara's first smoothie. She loved it. We now have one at least 3 times a week. 



Kara got her 15-month shots and ended up being sore and having a fever. All she wanted to do was cuddle and sit on your lap. We felt bad she was is pain but loved the cuddles. 

Kasiah and Kara playing on the swing.

Kara singing on her box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment