Saturday, July 12, 2014

10th Anniversary 6-25-2014

We had our 10 anniversary on June 25th. We didn't do much for it as Matt got off work that morning and needed to sleep, we needed to help prepare my in-laws house for their 50th Anniversary party 2 days later, my sister in-law, Kristine and her family arrived in town, and we had a special trip planned in July to getaway for 3 nights.

I did celebrate by having Matt take a photo shoot in my wedding dress with my wedding bouquet that we will be having a burning party later for this summer. I had a goal to have it fit, once I started my work outs in January. Made it to my goal and then some. Best part was Kara being there.









Will be burning this sometime this summer!



Kara giving me a kiss. Yes she kisses by licking you!



No comments:

Post a Comment