Sunday, February 2, 2014

Birthday #32...

Or as I say 27. No I am not denying my age or anything like that. When I had Kara, she set my mind back to 26 as I always wanted a baby by the time I was 25, so years I have lived on the earth 32. Age my mind thinks I am 27. 

So it was an interesting week surrounding my birthday. 

January 9th - Went and shot some hoops at the church before a basketball game. As I can't play until my knee heals up.
 
January 10th - I was able to go to the Temple to do a session with Turkey and Alan. It was really emotional both good and bad. Glad Turkey was with me as I needed her there.
 
January 12th - We had family dinner at Kali's house, since my mom was in Neveda with my sister, Lyndsay, waiting for Lilly to come. 

January 13th - We (Kali, Leili, Matt, Kara, and I) went sledding for the 2nd time this year. Love sledding.








 
 
January 14th (Birthday) - Relaxing day with family! I got to sleep in later than expected because Kara was fantastic. Matt gave me a birthday present of a water bottle, slippers, and 2 movies. Cleaned the house a little and also went for a walk outside while Matt cut his hair. We went out and bought baby gates for Kara. We had a celebration dinner at Outback Steakhouse, because I craved steak the night before. We also got to go out to a movie, Frozen, because Matt's mom came and watched Kara. Plus the best news, I got a new niece on my birthday, Lilly. Such a better year than last year's car accident and spending it in the hospital.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment