Monday, November 11, 2013

Washington...Part 2

Before we headed to Washington, I told Chelsey I needed to make sure and get my steps in each day (7,000). So she made sure we had outings that could accomplish this.

One day we went to a park to walk, feed the ducks, and feed the ducks. The walking was fun except we saw a snake, which made me squeal alittle. The toys were fantastic for the kids.  The ducks freaked me out enough by getting to close to me so I stood on a bench out of there reach. It's not like they have wings or anything. 



Chelsey took some time out to enjoy a relaxing slide as a seat.



Arlee was such a cute little helper with Kara. 

She even took Kara down the slide. 



QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!! Here comes the ducks
Chelsey taking a picture of me on the bench. 


This is the scary duck...or goose actually that was a little too friendly! 


1 comment:

  1. I am still cracking up every time I think about you freaking out about the ducks. Good thing they had so much food provided by me at your feet. :) bawhahahaha!

    ReplyDelete