Monday, November 11, 2013

Washington Trip...part 1

In August or September, my mom mentioned that she was going to Washington to see my sister, Chelsey, so I asked if Kara and I could tag along. I was a little nervous to take Kara on the long car ride, but she was fantastic both ways.

We had a lot of fun and adventures from our first day arriving to our last day leaving. We left on October 9th and got back on October 18th. Longest time away from Matt, especially hard for him not to see Kara.

One of our first activities was to go to Mt Rainer. Well we couldn't actually see it because of the cloud cover and the government shut down, but we enjoyed ourselves anyway.


We saw the fall colors,


 Played in the snow,



Went on a hike,





And even saw a couple waterfalls. 




No comments:

Post a Comment