Friday, March 22, 2013

Perfect thanksgiving day 11-22-12


We woke up at 9 and watched Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.
During which Matt made his self-proclaimed famous yams.
After the parade we had lunch, a smoothie that I made. While Matt was still 
making the yams, I soaked in the tub and then showered. Don't like washing me 
hair in tub water. After that Matt and I finished getting ready.
We went over to Matt's parents and had turkey dinner with them and Brian and Amy and Jairus and Tali. Nice quite evening. Brian and Amy left at 6 for her family's turkey dinner. I finished looking through the ads and found a couple items I wanted to get at Michaels, Wal-Mart, and Target. Michaels was a breeze. Wal-Mart 
was a complete joke. Target had a line but we were in and out quickly. We then 
went back and watched the amazing Spider-Man with Matt's parents. Got home about 1am. Perfect relaxing day with Matt. Missed those types of days!! 
Now it is time to sleep and get ready for our big move.


Matt goofying off at Michaels. 

Matt taking a nap while waiting to go shopping at our next destinations.

We bought our fridge the day before Thanksgiving.
 I told Matt what style I wanted and he researched what type to get. 

Pie! The only kind of pie I like has to have gram cracker crust, because the regular crust just doesn't taste very good. Matt's mom surprised me and made my favorite pie, Lemon Meringue Pie w/ Gram Cracker Crust.
Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment