Friday, March 22, 2013

First Doctor Appointment for Baby - July 26th


Went to the doctor's appointment this morning at 9:20am. We were a little late and I was worried and nervous so I got a little snappy at Matt. Plus I almost got us hit by a car by not looking both ways when I drove into the wrong parking lot. I thought I was supposed to be 6 weeks today, but only the "yoke" should up in the ultra sound. Doctor Branch wasn't determined one way or the other if it was a false pregnancy or if I was off on my dates and the embryo will show up on my next appointment. Made the appointment for Friday, August 3rd at 4:00pm. Matt has to work and won't be able to be there with me. At least I was brave enough to let him come to this appointment as I have never had him come in the past. I don't know whether to cry my eyes out or just think it is our place to learn patience or find the silver lining in the situation like we have been doing so much the past couple of years in all situations that aren't happy. 

At least there is the "yoke" in my uterus, but I was really hoping to see the heart beating so my heart could start beating with it. Well tonight is Kali's baby shower so happiness is what I pick as I won’t take this day from her. Hoping everything works out for us to have our own baby. 

Praying for peace and strength through Heavenly Father as he has the power to make anything possible.

Found out we were pregnant on July 16th

Matt was in disbelief when I told him I was pregnant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment