Thursday, January 31, 2013

Snowboarding

So it seems like I always write about things I like to do or what Matt and I have done together. Well one thing Matt really enjoys doing in the winter months is snowboarding. Mind you I have never tried this and think it is insane to out both your feet onto one object that are trapped and you head down a step mountain while trying not to fall down. I prefer sledding myself as you don't have to ride a long and scary ski lift to get to the place where the fun is suppose to start. 

Back to Matt. He has a group from his work he goes with that one of his best buddies goes with. So they have fun their crazy own way. 

Here are some pictures of Matt on one of his days on the mountain:


Matt on the scary ski lift

His buddy Brandon hanging out with Mattie



Mattie on top of the world


No comments:

Post a Comment