Thursday, January 31, 2013

Halloween 2012

I know I am going backwards a little bit as it is now January, BUT I am trying to catch up on what has happened.

We had a relaxing Halloween. Last year (2011), I saw ladies out trick-o-treating with their little ones and had costumes centered around their pregnant bellies. Well, when we found out in July we were pregnant, I decided if the pregnancy stuck this time, I would have a trick-o-treating costume centered around the pregnant belly. I came up with my idea of what I wanted. Matt figured out the style and my mom-in-law helped me perfect it.

Matt also centered our pumpkin carving to match my costume.

Picture that inspired my costume and our pumpkin
Matt carving our pumpkin. 






My costume. I came up with the saying. 










We also went to Lagoon to experience the haunted houses and let Matt have one last hoorah with our season passes I had so ingeniously bought not expecting we won't be using them very much as I was so sick for the first 15 weeks. We were going to meet up with the Elswoods, but only David came for a really good reason that I can't remember right now. So Mattie and David rode the rides and I walked around with them and waited on the bench and just enjoyed the weather.





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Ab's, that's so exciting!! WAY cute shirt, and WAY cute idea as well! ;)

    ReplyDelete