Wednesday, June 27, 2012

M.I.A...been missing, but alot has happened

It has been almost two months since I last wrote...a lot has happened both heartbreaking and hearttouching in our lives. Probably the worst May, I can remember since being married, but the best June in memory too.

It has been interesting that a couple of heartbreaking and one heart shattering experiences has helped me and Matt grow individually and as a couple. 

Do you know the song, "Humpty Dumpty"? Well, if you don't it is a nursery rhyme. This is how it goes:

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again.

Well, that king didn't have my knight-in-shinning armor, Matt, among his men, because if he did, Humpty Dumpty would have been put back together again. Matt helped me put my shattered heart back together again. 

So now that my heart is whole again, there is a lot to catch you up on, so enjoy the reading over the next week as I will write a little each night. 

1 comment: