Friday, May 11, 2012

Vacation Day 4 (lighthouse)- April 28th



After the beach, we went to the lighthouse and there are a lot of pictures, so it gets it own post. 
The lighthouse had a height requirement to go up the 110 stairs to the top, so decided to take turns watching the kids again. Hans and Chelsey went first, while we feed Lydia and watched Arlee run around. After, they got back, Matt and I went up the 110 steps to see the view. 

Hans

Chelsey


Arlee playing
View from a window in the lighhouse
Hoges waiting on the ground while we were in the lighthouse
Matt and I at the top
Matt on the stairs at the top



Me on the stairs at the top

110 Stairs

Me on the way down. 
Matt on his way down




Us all together. Only picture of the whole trip of us together


Us with the girls. 

Me helping Arlee trying to walk on the rocks.
I fell 2 times so Matt finally took over a little later. 

Try walking on rocks with a 3 year old.
I didn't have my balance this day.

Picking up rocks to throw into the ocean

Catching Chelsey taking my picture
The lighthouse...black and white. Still Beautiful



I took this picture right before we left. Nice to see this again!

 After, we were finished at the lighthouse, we hit the road to go back to Chelsey's. 7 hour drive was a little interesting, but we survived and arrived safely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment