Monday, April 16, 2012

Night at the Ballet

We took a trip to watch two of the young women, Liesel and Bryn, in my young women's group in their ballet.
They were putting on Sleeping Beauty with their ballet company. Liesel was Aurora and Bryn was in the supporting group.

Watching Sleeping Beauty being interpreted by dance without any words was kind of an interesting experience, but I can honestly say most of our group enjoyed themselves. I definitely like a ballet where they are telling a story and I know the story before hand.

Flash photography wasn't allowed so I tried taking some pictures without the flash. With the stage lights on. it was harder to get any good pictures. I only got pictures of Liesel when the stage lights were at a lower level. It was always fun to hear Liesel talk about being able to practice with her "prince", when he actually showed up for practices that is.



We waited after the ballet was over to get a picture with all of our group and Liesel and Bryn. 
Backrow: Karen, Shelby, Berkley, Amy, Krista, Destiny, Rachel, Me, Kiercy
Frontrow: Gail, Keatly, Liesel, Bryn, Hannah, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment