Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Baptism in Vernal, Utah

My longest and oldest friend, Sherry, lives in Vernal, Utah and always has lived down in that part of the state. I was invited to her daughter, Maddie (aka Madison), baptism on December 3rd. I missed her blessing when she was born and didn't want to miss her baptism. So I made a trip to Vernal for the special event.

It was fun. When I got there, Sherry and I stayed up talking until late. The next morning, I french braided Maddie's hair. We then got dressed for the baptism.

It was fun watching Bart baptize and confirm Maddie. It even made me cry a little. I can't wait to be able to watch Matt use his priesthood with our kids one day.

Here are a couple of pictures of the special event:


Sherry and Maddie together. (Mom and Daughter)
Maddie and me together.
It is strange being able to watch kids grow up.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a great time. I am glad that you were able to share that time with them. By the way I love the pictures of you and Matt playing in the leaves. Pretty cute and totally your goofball selfs. Love you.

    ReplyDelete