Monday, December 13, 2010

2nd Day of 3 Day Date...Snow Day

The second day of our 3 Day Date was the best...we played in the snow. We first went sledding, okay we attempted to go sledding at golf course, but my sled decided to deflate itself. Last year for Christmas I bought Matt his first sled ever, but we never got to use it last year, so Matt blew up a tube sled for me, we got dressed for the cold (50 degrees), and took one run down the hill and my tube got a huge hole in it.

So we went and finally bought me my own sled, with a place for your feet and everything. We went to Hunter Park and went sledding for about 45 minutes...too hot for sledding. We packed up our gear for the next activity of the day....Snow Person making, but here are our the pictures of our fun sledding event




Matt blowing up my tube, the one I only got to use once.



Matt is dressed for the cold weather. Look at his gorgeous eyes that I fell in love with!



Monson clan together.















Matt fell of his sled and was pretty happy about it too.

1 comment:

  1. What kind of parent wouldn't buy a sled for their young child. Oh, oh, I think that would be me. Shame on me.

    ReplyDelete