Friday, November 29, 2019

12-19-2018 - Carbon Monoxide scare

Well we had a carbon monoxide scare in our house. I went to bed not feeling well. Matt came to bed a bit later, but our carbon monoxide detectors went off. I quickly got dressed. We opened all the windows. Checked what to do on our phones if it happens. We basically missed the step of calling the fire department. We did go to the hospital though after we woke up the kids and took them with us. 

I was the one who wasn't feeling the best so they ran the carbon monoxide test on me, which is a blood draw. Kara is terrified of needles, so she didn't watch them do it. But afterwards, she came over to check it out and passed out and hit her head. 

It was a scare and a long night. We slept at my moms that night until Matt went home and met the fire department to clear our house. 



No comments:

Post a Comment