Sunday, August 5, 2018

3-30-2018 - Shots and Horse Riding

We got the kid's yearly doctor check-up along with planning on getting Kara's kindergarten shots. I don't do needles very well so I had to have Matt make sure he was off wok to go with us. 

It ended up be an awful ordeal. Logan and I left the room while Kara was suppose to be getting her shots. While I was out in the hallway with Logan, he started getting upset because he wanted to get a shot. All the while I could Kara screaming and crying hysterically "momma" in the doctor's room. I finally went back in after 5 minutes and they still hadn't given her a shot at all. So 4 of us had to pin her down so she could get a shot in the leg. 

Eventually it was all over and we went to get in the car. Logan cried and screamed for 30 minutes that he didn't get a shot. Check out some of the videos. It was hilarious and annoying at the same time. 

We ended up getting ice cream afterwards and I took Kara out to the horses also for some one on one time. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment