Monday, April 2, 2018

January 2018 - Random




Video - Matt opening an APPLE with his bare hands. 


Kara asked me to take her picture.

Brotherly/Sisterly love

Kara and her new born baby jacket.

Leili sleeping over


Sorting Logan's 4T clothes.

When you trip yourself with your daughter's razor scooter you get a bruise this big.


Date night with Matt for my birthday



Homemade submarine



Logan decided to put a whole roll of toilet paper in the toilet. First time so far for both kids. 


Kara left me a present before I started working during naps. 


Winter cleaning. 


Grand kids helping Bonka with scones. 


Kara helping Logan plug his bloody nose.

Toe nail painting.


Matt giving Logan his first daddy hair cut.


Logan shopping with me at Smiths. He had fun pushing their little kid cart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment