Wednesday, October 11, 2017

7-22-2017 - Bluffdale Splash pad and Leatherby's

We went to the Bluffdale Splash pad for the first time. It was awfully big and lots to do. Just a bit too much for my comfort with a 2 and 4 year old. Matt was with me otherwise I would have been a bit of a worry wort since the area was too big and too much stuff todo. 


Kids had fun playing in the splash pad part, the playground part, and especially the zipline part. 

Helping pushing the kids back up on the zipline ended up hurting my left shoulder. It was really bad that I went to the doctor on Sunday as I couldn't move and thought something was torn or dislocated. 


After the splash pad, we had naps and dinner at my moms. We also threw in an evening at Leatherbys with a very large group. 















Video - Kara on the zipline at the park


Video - Logan on the zipline at the park


Video - Getting Bonka wet

















No comments:

Post a Comment