Thursday, January 21, 2016

Kara - No More Binkies - 8-5-2015

We got back from our trip to Bear Lake on Tuesday, August 4th and let Kara have one more night with her binkies. It was more for us as we thought we wouldn't get any sleep for the next couple of nights.

We woke up on Wednesday, August 5th and let Kara know it was time to trade in her binkies. Matt took her to Build-a-Bear and let her pick out any animal she wanted. She chose a pony and named it "Pink". I didn't want to go as I was emotional and didn't want her to grow up. Well Kara laid down for a nap fairly well that day and also went to bed just fine that night with only a few tears. 

I am pretty sure it hit me more as I wasn't ready for her to grow up yet, but she did and only asked for a binkie about a month later at her first naptime at Bonka's house. 









No comments:

Post a Comment