Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Easter Egg Hunt - 4-3-2015

Chelsey was here for Easter, but was driving home on Saturday, so we had our Easter Egg Hunt a couple days early on 4-3-2015.

We had the kids dye Easter Eggs and then Jake and Shawn hid the egg for the kids while we kept them busy inside playing.

Kara, Logan, and I went down and dyed the eggs at my mom's house, while Matt slept from having worked the night before. He joined us for dinner and the Hunt after having woken up. It was my first attempt of taking the kids out of the house by myself too.











Easter Egg Hunt was a success!




























We tried getting a picture with the grandkids and my parents. My dad was the worst one!






Here is my favorite picture of the whole event.


No comments:

Post a Comment