Monday, August 10, 2015

3-28-2015 - Chelsey Here and Kara's birthday Celebration with the Elswoods

We went over to my moms to see Chelsey and get out of the house. Chelsey took some pictures of Logan.











This is definitely not Chelsey or the Elswoods, but I had to document this. I get referred to as a milk factory in the first couple months after having a baby because I stock pile up the breast milk like crazy. I have hundreds of ounces stored at my house, my moms, and my in-laws. Great for later.


We also celebrated Logan's birth and Kara's 2nd birthday with our favorite family, the Elswoods. Gracie and Katie were bummed that they couldn't see Logan in the hospital, so Kristin made us dinner and cupcakes and they came down for the evening.




























No comments:

Post a Comment