Monday, July 13, 2015

Logan's arrival -

Logan was due on Kara's birth date of March 29. I was okay with that until up the the end as I wanted to be home for Kara's birthday and also to be available for Easter the next week. My sister Chelsey was coming into town on March 27 with her family and was going to throw a birthday party for her girls on Sunday, March 29th, so I wanted to be there and also celebrate Kara's birthday. Chelsey stays at my mom's and my mom was going to watch Kara, so I didn't want it to be too hectic and I wanted Kara to sleep in her crib at home. I wanted her routine to stays as normal as possible before we brought a new baby home. Plus Matt's work schedule was a bit hectic to work around as he doesn't get paid vacation or sick time due to him working 7 days on and 7 days off.

Well with that said and my mind trying to plan things and dealing with being told I was walking around dilated to a 5 since March 4th and I could go anytime. On March 18th at my doctor appointment, I asked my doctor if I could be induced on March 23rd instead of what had been planned on for March 27th. 

She okay'd the induction and said it would actually be better that way she would for sure be able to deliver the baby.

So we planned for March 23rd. So nice to cut the wait time to 5 days instead of 9 days. 

I swam my last mile on Saturday, March 21st.

Went to church on March 22nd and family dinner and planned to deliver Logan on Monday, March 23rd.







No comments:

Post a Comment