Tuesday, December 11, 2012

We are Pregnant....a little late announcing, but better late than never!

So I know this post is really late...as I am now 6 1/2 months pregnant, but better late than never.

So the story goes, like this. We found out we were pregnant on Monday, July 16th. I was driving to work and realized I was late, so I remembered I had a pregnancy test at home that I could take that night when I got home.

Why did I even think I was pregnant? Well on Saturday, July 14th, I had done a lot of yard work at my parent's rental and had some lower sciatic back problems, which hadn't happened since 4 years before when I was pregnant before. Also, I realized that I had been craving snow cones during my work's summer party the week before. Plus, I had prayed specifically to get pregnant that month!

I came home from work, took the pregnancy test, and it said "Pregnant". Matt was in the shower, so I put the pregnancy test on the counter and sat at the computer to record his reaction when he found the test.

Matt finding the pregnancy test



Matt laughing about what he found
Matt stating what the pregnancy test says




We didn't believe the results at first and wanted to make sure everything was okay, so we made an appointment with the miscarriage doctor that I had seen after having miscarried in 2009. 
Posts about that to follow with ultrasound pictures. 


1 comment: